I always dreamed off giving a majestic look to my bathroom that could meet all my physical and emotional desires, but always I had to stop thinking of this home improvement idea due to lack of budget.
You know, if you have resources, you can get whatever you need, but a person like me can’t afford to open our wallet for these luxurious ideas. However, I was unable to put my wishes aside and kept thinking on some cheap alternative to spruce up my bathroom.
After searching and searching, I got some ideas that were not only economical but they were going to give a boost my bathroom. I decided to go for do-it-yourself job to save my money in terms of spending on some professionals.
When, I have internet access, why not I should think to upgrade my living with repurposed things with the help of some DIY sites. Now I enjoy warm and cozy bathroom that gives me the more pleasure than a commercial hammam. I want to share these smart ideas with you to give your value your property with an imposing bathroom.
· Tile comes under a vast range of chic and colors, but the mosaic tile is one of the most popular these days. Stone and granite tile are also the options whatever fits your taste. If you want to save your cash and want a remodeled bathroom in the same time, try to make a focal point with the less amount like the flooring of bathroom.
· Smart and efficient bathroom storage is a tricky aspect of bathroom design. Bathroom vanities getting popularity day by day. If you can’t afford an outsized vanity, think about wall-mounted or a small medicine vanity to organize your bathroom accessories.
· A stylish mirror doesn’t cost as much to go beyond your capacity. You can get a simple mirror and frame it with some do-it-yourself style. I’ve made a wooden frame using colorful stickers to beautify it.
· There is no cheap alternative than the power of paint. It will not only give a new life to your bathroom but also prevent this small but most misty place from building up mold and mildew. Choose eco-friendly paint with cozy color that shouldn’t fade away in short time.
· If you want to add value your home and have space in your bathroom, a bathtub will enhance the efficiency and style of your bathroom. Don’t spend lots of your cash on a bulky one; instead get a medium one with enough space to stretch out with a secure foothold.
· Instead of fix showers, walk-in designs are more popular these days. These showers also give the privilege the areas where two bathrooms are constructed back to back so the walk-in shower will work as a 2 in 1 unit.
· Don’t neglect the importance of bathroom hardware like shower head, water taps, toilet paper holder, towel bar, ring or rack, waste bin, vanity lighting and blah blah. Staying under your budget limits improve the quality of your bathroom.
Source: best dehumidifier